A Place for Paper

3.11.2010

Noteworthies. . .


Whirly Bin is on a roll! To thank all of you WONDERFUL supporters, this little paper contraption is whirling out a little surprise paper prize when it lands on 125 Facebook fans. You can enter to win this little prize by becoming a Whirly Bin fan at http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Salt-Lake-City-UT/Whirly-Bin/265395708382?ref=ts.
The winner will be selected out of the 125 fans at random and notified by me! Spread the word to all of your friends and family! Good luck!

1 comment:

  1. It's not fair!!! I have tried so stinkin' hard! When I paste that link it will only take me to my Facebook home page. When I do a search for the Whirly Bin page it asks if I meant Whirly Bird or Whirly Bat. This is me screaming in frustration at Facebook. AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Obviously I am the only one having this problem. I blame Nigeria. I'll try again in April when I live in a civilized place.

    ReplyDelete