
The last few weeks I have been trying to pick a theme song for myself. You know, something I can just hear in my head that enlivens me and makes me want to get up and dance and not really care who is watching. So I put together a little playlist of songs that make me feel like that to listen to and pick one from. The list may or may not contain more than one Tina Turner song and a little Kool & The Gang. I mean, how could I not put their song Joanna on the list? So far, I have narrowed it down to a few songs but still haven't found "the one" yet. But I will. Don't worry.
This brings me to Whirly Bin . I want EVERYONE to get in on the song action! So next week Whirly Bin is holding a "Buy It for a Song" sale.
Each day 1 very notable item will be on sale at an easy-on-the-pocketbook price. You have only that day to purchase the item before another item gets put on the chopping block!
Anyone who makes a purchase during the week will be automatically entered into a special Whirly Bin Give-Away with the winner chosen at random at the end of the week!
The sale begins Monday, September 13th and runs through Friday, September 17th.
So be sure to check your email, the Whirly Blog, the Whirly Bin Facebook page, and www.whirlybin.com next week and "Buy It for a Song"!
No comments:
Post a Comment