A Place for Paper

9.16.2010

Bought For A Song - Friday's Finale!

Whirly Bin Friends!
It has been a wonderful "Bought It For A Song" week and to top it off,
I am throwing out a little surprise!

Not only can you buy the


Orchid Note Cards


the Queen Anne's Lace Note Cards

AND the Poppies Note Cards


today for a song of a deal

BUT

you also have a chance to get the entire week's worth of sales again!
Shall we recap what those little ditties were? I think yes!


Monday - Pink Blossom Note Cards


Tuesday - A triple threat of Greeting Cards
Delight

Creativity


Roll With It


Wednesday - Sweet Surrender Journal


Thursday (I LOVE Thursdays!) - Colored Hearts Note Cards


Friday - ALL OF THE ABOVE!


PS - If you have already ordered but want to add something more to your order, send me an email to let me know!

Happy Weekend Everyone!

www.whirlybin.com

No comments:

Post a Comment